It’s the holiday season, so it’s fitting that Natuba gets to be unwrapped! Today we’re releasing Natuba to the world!
You may have found that uploading Photos and Shouts (text messages) from your iPhone to the web while on the go isn’t easy. That all changes today! Now, you can put all of your Photos and Shouts onto the web in an instant. Natuba allows you to easily post this stuff to the web for others to see, rate, comment on, and share with everyone else. Sharing your Photos and Shouts with the world is what Natuba is about.
Natuba and You
A picture is worth a thousand words, so let's take a look at a couple of screen shots of the site to introduce you to Natuba. Let’s start off with the meat of the site, the content page. Once you have a Photo or Shout posted, it’ll look a little bit like this:
Some of the features here include:
- #1 Titles - The title
- #2 Your Content - This example is a photo, but you can post either a photo or a shout.
- #3 Description - Here you can type a longer description than the title.
- #4 Rating - Ratings allow you to say how you really feel about some content.
- #5 Tagging - Tags are words used to help you organize your stuff and help other people find it.
- #6 Comments - Comments allow you to participate in conversations, or to share your opinion!
Using Natuba with your iPhone
The next thing I’m going to show you is how easy it is to post to Natuba from your iPhone. To begin, find a photo that you would like to post to Natuba, and then tap the little arrow in the bottom left:
After you tap that button, it’s pretty easy to upload the Photo. Check out this link for more information about how to get started.
Natuba is great for putting your stuff online, but it’s also pretty awesome for browsing other people’s stuff while on the go. Just point your iPhone at Natuba to begin. It’ll look a lot like this:
Here are some more features not shown in the above screen shots:
- Surprise Me! - Click on the “Surprise Me!” it’s fun and addictive!
- Related Items - If you like what you see, look to the right and you’ll see some Photos and Shouts in the Related Items area.
- Editing the Description and Title - The Title and Description of your Photo or Shout is important.
- Many more features, check the site out to find them!
We hope you’ll love it, so give it a whirl!